Monday, October 20, 2008

A great Lord's Day Worship!

This past sunday was a great day of Worship at Full"G", in our morning worship our Pastor of Mens Minstry Tyrone Boyle preached from the theme 2Cor 2:14-17 and titled the message The fragrance of a Pastor and People and it was an excellent exposition he is growing tremendously, also we had a lady named Kathy who accepted Christ and is a candidate for baptism!.



At 3:00pm we had the first of two evening services we have in October, generally my Pastor HB Charles Jr. would preach, but because of his new assignment he nor Mt.Sinai was present, but two sister congregations First Goodwill Pastor Clinton Smith and Rhema Community Church Pastor Ronald B. Saunders was with us,Pastor Saunders preached from Luke 8:40-48 and talked about TAKING A RISK 1. personally, 2. physically, 3. publicly, and boy were we helped Ron was vintage, in spite of a family crises he was focused and faithful to the text and God honored him through the preaching period. At Full "G" our emphasis has always and will always be the exposition of God's word, but I must say we have one of the most awesome bands/ music ministry. If God willing we will conclude these services this comin week with special Guest Dr. JA Reed Jr. (pop) of Oklahoma City and 2:30pm we will close out with Second Mt Carmel Pastor Eric S. Woodson, and Greater Metropolitan Pastor Darryl K. LaBat Sr. Remember us in your prayers. until next time

Numbers 6:24

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Payne, send me the CD's, I know you guys were blessed by the word, the music and the fellowship.
Congrats on your ministry celebration and as I believe your pastor would say, "may your dreams be better than your memories."

Be Encouraged.
Love ya bro.

Tony R.

Clinton Smith said...

Yesterday was a good of fellowship and worship. God be praised for 15 years and may He keep for another 15 years.

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

I'm glad you had a great celebration. Ron is guilty of preaching. I know he lost his mind.

Ronald said...

Wow, is the word that I will use to describe yesterdays worship/fellowship with Pastor Smith and Reginald C. Payne and the Full Gospel Baptist Church. Outside of my own pulpit, “Full G” is one of my favorite places to proclaim God’s word. They are like the Bereans in that regard they readily receive sound exposition. I know that has nothing to do with me but everything to do with God and their faithful and capable senior pastor. I pray that God continues to be gracious unto this pastor and people. Congratulations to you and your family for 15 years of faithful and dedicated service.
P.S. thanks Dr. Mcghee for your encouraging words

Acts 17:11
Ron

Pastor Lance A. Mann said...

Congrats my brother on 15 years of ministry. God is faithful! Secondly, I share the sentiments of Dr. McGhee by saying that Ronald Saunders is a BEAST IN THE PULPIT. So I know you guys were blessed. Tell my Pop, Dr. Reed that I said hello Reginald.

Lance

Pastor Kraig L. Pullam said...

I am a first-time blog reader here at RC's place. But be assured that I will be back!!! I have heard great things about you and your work. Congrats on 15 years of ministry where you serve. God is faithful. Continue to be encouraged in all that you do. By the way--I look forward to hearing the report of how Pop Reed shares in the Word. You and your church family are in my prayers. -Kraig

Barry B. Severe said...

Pastor, I'm happy to have been a part of this blessed day with you and our church family. The sermon by Pastor Saunders ministered to me in a personal way. I felt that God was speaking to me regarding some things that I have been praying about in regards to my own ministry. Ithink nothing worthwhile can be accomplished without one willing to "take a risk." This was just evidence a couple of weeks ago when our congress came together and took a risk on an "economic bailout package." Also on November the 4th many Americans will be taking a risk as they vote for our next president.

The members of Full Gospel went took a risk 15 years ago when they selected as their pastor a young 25 year old, inexperienced, and unmarried man of God.

I preached a sermon a year or so ago entitled "Faith is Risky Business." But, the question I would ask now inretrospect, is it risky when you take a risk on God's word? The very thing that he places above everything? Life is full of risks, but some things are worth taking the risk for than others. And for me the gospel is one of those things that I'm willing to take a risk for. Congrats, on 15 years Payne!!!!