Friday, October 3, 2008

LONG OVERDUE

Well after much delay and I mean much delay, I've finally decided to enter the blog sphere, after watching my pastor do it for many years as well as many of my fellow brothers, and with much challenge and encouragement from my brother Pastor Tony Rhone,who is as solid as they come, I've decided to give it a shot. Through this blog it is my hope to share a journal of my journey as a first generation pastor as well as my first pastorate, and believe you me I've had my share of ups and downs, but I'm great full that God has called me into ministry to share His glorious gospel. From time to time I trust you'll visit RC'S Place as I will be visiting your place until next time.


Numbers 6:24

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Payne, brother I am so glad that you have chosen this medium to share your thoughts and wisdom concerning ministry. I know that many will be blessed by the sagacious ideas and advise you have gained through your years spent profoundly preaching God's word and patiently leading God's people.

May God use your blog to strengthen not only pastors and preachers but all who desire to live godly lives.

God's richest blessings be upon you.

Be Encouraged!

Tony R

Ronald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronald said...

I prayerfully anticipate great things to come from you and this blog as it serves as an extension of an accomplished person and great ministry. I am delighted to call you my brother.

Sola Scriptura
Isaiah 58.1

Ron

Clinton Smith said...

Welcome to the blog fraternity, my friend.

Pastor A. A. McGhee said...

I echo the sentiments of those who commented before me. Welcome my new brother. Look forward to reading your thoughts.